Friday, December 26, 2008

Cranium - Cranium Sounds of the Seashore

Cranium Sounds of the Seashore





Cranium Sounds of the Seashore


Sounds of the Seashore lets younger children celebrate the sights and sounds of a day by the sea in a magical matching and memory game. Kids will love matching sounds, exploring pictures, practicing memory skills, and giggling all the way to the final treasure. Includes magical seashell and base, seashore mat, and 12 shell picture cards and one treasure shell card. For 2 to 4 players. Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included).




Customer Review: Played with ONCE




My 4 year old wanted this and played with it when she first brought it home, hasn't played it since. It's too easy for her. My 3 yr old didn't have the attention span to play since the audio was kind of slow. Often times I couldn't get the shell to 'talk' in my ear.




Customer Review: Great game for toddlers!




My 3 year old loves this game and I love that it is easy enough she can play it with her 3 & 4 year old friends without having to have an adult sit there and referee. We play as a family as well and it is a very fun adn educational game. Sometimes the seashell can be hard to hear, but that is my only complaint and that is not all the time, just on occasion. Also, not a ton of pieces like most memory games to get lost or messy!